UTILITIES BUSINESS CASE
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Discover lessons learned from field implementation projects to help you demonstrate the long-term commercial gain of Distribution Automation
- 20+ utility case studies showing you how to maximize long term quantifiable benefits of DA in reliability, efficiency and profitability
- Uncover best practice strategies for communications architecture upgrades alongside the latest technological innovations in DMS and wireless to enable successful DA implementation
- Gain multiple perspectives through interactive panels on outage management systems, renewable integration and mapping the future vision for full scale roll out to carve out your own evidence-based implementation approach
- Engage in constructive debate with Smart Grid Directors, DA Program Managers and Senior Advisers as they share their long-term visions’ and ideas for you to strengthen your own strategy and deliver optimal benefits to your customers
Day one of Distribution Automation 2012 focused on commercial justification for DA projects and establishing solutions with lasting quantifiable benefits through case studies demonstrating cost-benefit analysis including volt/var optimization and outage management.
Day two starting with a panel assessing cyber security concerns, focused on constructing efficient, secure and interoperable communications architecture as the backbone and key enabler for DA. Field case studies assessing cost vs. benefit of different options, plus discussion on DMS, renewable integration and the future for distribution automation funding.
View the 2013 agenda - click here!
In 2013, we have evolved this event to reflect the priorities of distribution utilities as you progress with your grid modernization plans, incorporating timely issues around extreme weather preparation and restoration, data analytics and more...
Hope to see you there!
The Distribution Automation Series Team
CLP Power Hong Kong
"I attend quite a lot of these conferences, but I felt that your content and organisation were superb"
VENDORS BUSINESS CASE
TOP REASONS TO SPONSOR:
- This is the original and industry leading dedicated Distribution Automation conference in the US bringing together the most advanced and innovative utilities from coast to coast
- With over 20 utility speakers working specifically on DA roll out no other forum can guarantee our end-user to vendor ratio making this the ideal platform to showcase your solutions
- Our focused and intimate environment ensures the most targeted exposure of your brand; meet and influence senior decision makers throughout the 2 days with 18+ hours of networking
- With over 120 delegates expected following the success of the inaugural NY event, this is the optimum opportunity in 2012 to interact with the Distribution community and competitively position your brand
- Ensure your perspective is included as part of the future road map for Distribution Automation as investment priorities are decided and devices are subjected to cost-performance analysis