UTILITIES BUSINESS CASE
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Discover lessons learned from field implementation projects to help you demonstrate the long-term commercial gain of Distribution Automation
- 20+ utility case studies showing you how to maximize long term quantifiable benefits of DA in reliability, efficiency and profitability
- Uncover best practice strategies for communications architecture upgrades alongside the latest technological innovations in DMS and wireless to enable successful DA implementation
- Gain multiple perspectives through interactive panels on outage management systems, renewable integration and mapping the future vision for full scale roll out to carve out your own evidence-based implementation approach
- Engage in constructive debate with Smart Grid Directors, DA Program Managers and Senior Advisers as they share their long-term visions’ and ideas for you to strengthen your own strategy and deliver optimal benefits to your customers
DISTRIBUTION AUTOMATION 2012
Our 2013 event will take place on May 21-22, 2013, Charlotte, NC.
Superstorm Sandy has further highlighted critical weaknesses in the distribution system, making the issue around grid modernization of even greater importance.The new Distribution Automation & Grid Modernization Business Case Summit will be of particular relevance- being both incredibly timely, and providing a greater focus on how technical investments can be justified from a financial perspective.
Click here to visit the 2013 website now!
Distribution Automation projects are increasingly proving the significant cost savings that can be achieved through improved reliability and efficiency gains, plus reduced energy wastage. Indeed with annual growth of 26.6% forecast for the Smart Grid in the US until 2018, DA is being widely marked as ‘the next big thing’ with the potential to deliver higher returns on investment than any other Smart Grid initiative.
Despite this potential, utilities number one challenge remains justifying the business case; the scope, complexity and costs of IT investments necessary means each step of deployment requires careful cost-benefit analysis.
At Distribution Automation 2012 our expert speakers shared first-hand insights, lessons learned and actual field implementation results, from the leading utilities advancing DA across their grids, enabling attendees to take away pragmatic learnings to drive forward their own projects based on an evidence-based commercially viable strategy.
If you missed the event and would like to purchase presentation materials please click here.
If you would like information about further events in the series please email email@example.com.
“It was very applicable to current projects I'm working on. I learned a lot from other utilities”
VENDORS BUSINESS CASE
TOP REASONS TO SPONSOR:
- This is the original and industry leading dedicated Distribution Automation conference in the US bringing together the most advanced and innovative utilities from coast to coast
- With over 20 utility speakers working specifically on DA roll out no other forum can guarantee our end-user to vendor ratio making this the ideal platform to showcase your solutions
- Our focused and intimate environment ensures the most targeted exposure of your brand; meet and influence senior decision makers throughout the 2 days with 18+ hours of networking
- With over 120 delegates expected following the success of the inaugural NY event, this is the optimum opportunity in 2012 to interact with the Distribution community and competitively position your brand
- Ensure your perspective is included as part of the future road map for Distribution Automation as investment priorities are decided and devices are subjected to cost-performance analysis